Growing strong for more than 40 years this multidisciplinary firm has offices that span eight states as well as internationally. Their core values are inherent in its people, projects, and philosophy. Focused on civil engineering, MEP, structural engineering, architecture, urban design, and surveying the firm's major sectors include buildings, transportation, development, and public works.
With the growth of the business in their Phoenix office, they are seeking a Vice President who will provide leadership, guide business development, and project management within land development and infrastructure.
- Manage day-to-day of staff, scheduling time, and hiring
- Prepare SOQs, presentations, and budgets
- Market new clients and help with business development
- BS in Civil Engineering
- Licensed PE in the State of Arizona
- Minimum eight years of engineering design on land development and infrastructure
- Minimum five years of project management
The firm offers a competitive compensation package that includes full health benefits, ESOP, 401K, and generation vacation and sick time. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.