Fast, efficient technical staffing precision-matched to your needs
Sorry, this job is no longer available.
$0 - $52,000
Pay: $20.00-25.00 hourly
Temp to hire or Direct Hire
**** Looking for Cabling manufacturing background ****
The overall responsibility of this position is to provide productive efficient output of company product through the assembly portion of the manufacturing process. The production lead is responsible for coordinating the manufacturing operation to meet and /or exceed quality, output and safety commitments. This is a working position, in which the individual will supervise the activities of others while assisting day to day operations.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prioritize workflow through assembly using priority dispatch report to assure delivery due dates are adhered to. Assure that all manufacturing processes and procedures are being followed.
• Monitor and review QA rejects with applicable assembler. Root cause analysis for reject.
• Crimp height and / or pull tests are being done and documented in Epicor to the start of building assemblies.
• Torque tools correctly being used where applicable and torque requirements are being adhered to.
• Assure that the proper Crimp Tools are being used and used correctly and assure verification of the calibration date.
• Contact Engineering department when required changes to document and or build assistance is required.
• Support and follows the manufacturing managers decision making and goals.
Knowledge, Skills, Certifications and Abilities:
• Epicor software or any MRP driven manufacturing operation software.
• Detailed oriented.
• Problem solving skills.
• Enthusiasm, initiative and pride in work.
• Interact positively with others.
• Consistent ongoing employee communication.
• High school diploma or equivalency. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Minimum ten years’ experience in cable and wire harness assembly with 5 years supervisory experience.
• Ability to read bills of materials and technical schematics.
• Must be customer service oriented, actively looking for ways to help people.
• Knowledge of manufacturing practices and procedures.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Proficient knowledge of Windows, with emphasis on Excel.
• Typically, work will be performed in a climate controlled manufacturing environment.
• Close proximity with co-workers and contact with internal customers and vendors that will require frequent face to face, telephone and electronic interaction.
• Intermittent exposure to distracting noises from tooling and equipment.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
PAY: $20-25/hr DOE + earning history + Interview
Contact: GIAO 408-961-9644
Email MS Word file resume: email@example.com
@Tech Reference #:
Please use your browser’s “back” button to see additional listings.