Because Candidate Quality Equals Top Performance, AT-Tech Offers You
Total Quality Management™
AT-Tech is committed to providing technical professionals who exceed your expectations. That's why AT-Tech's Total Quality Management starts before the hiring process even begins. Our recruiting team consults in-depth with your project managers to determine what your needs and timelines are. This comprehensive understanding helps us supply you with exactly the professionals you need to reach your objectives.
Our In-depth Evaluation Program Determines Your Needs
Our Total Quality Management Program includes:
- Regular meetings with your team to assess progress
- Employee performance evaluations
- Performance metrics tailored to your specific requirements
- Customized quality and satisfaction surveys
- Annual contract reviews
AT-Tech's proven methods help your managers clarify what skill sets you need, so we can attract candidates with precisely the talent and experience you require. We also help managers accurately determine how many contractors your team will need and when they should be ready to start to assure project success.
Ensuring the Quality of Our Technical Professionals
To make certain that you get the right people, with the right skills, AT-Tech uses a three-tiered recruiting and placement system that's unique in the industry. With this program you can be confident you're getting the right person for the job. In fact, AT-Tech's Total Quality Management has proven so successful that we boast an 85% repeat business rate for our contract professionals.
Our Three-tiered Technical Candidate Selection Process
Getting to the Heart of the Candidate
- Comprehensive personal interview
- Evaluation of interpersonal skills, ensuring they're a good cultural fit for your business
- In-depth work history
- Assessment of candidate's professional goals
- Thorough reference verifications
Objective Technical Testing
- Verifies candidate's skills match your requirements
- Evaluates depth of skills and knowledge
- Evaluation of candidate's technical knowledge and experience
- Discussion of work history and references
- Assessment of candidate's potential for growth within your industry
We understand that the only thing that builds our business is a satisfied, repeat client. That's why we work to ensure that that you get the most competent, qualified employees available — before staffing issues become mission-critical problems.